Sauk Prairie Community Club
Non Profit Organizations
The Sauk Prairie Community Club was formed in 1936 as the Sauk City Men's Club. It is the oldest existing civic organization in the Sauk Prairie area. In 1999 the name was changed to the Sauk Prairie Community Club as women were encouraged to join. The focus of the group remains the same as originally intended, to encourage civic welfare in the Sauk Prairie area, invest in the youth of our area, and promote the Sauk Prairie business community.