Wollersheim Winery, Distillery & Bistro
We are excited to announce that today we are reopening our doors! We can't thank you all enough for the support you have shown us these past 3 months. As we reopen, the safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority. We have been working to meet and exceed the practices set forth in the Forward Dane County Plan and we thank you for your patience. Please read everything below to learn about our new hours, our current options, and our plan for overall safety.
Here is some of the things you should know before planning your trip to Wollersheim.
* Our new hours for the Winery, Distillery, Patio, and Wine Garden are 12pm to 5pm daily.
* Wollersheim Bistro will open June 17 and will be open Wednesday-Sunday from 12pm-4pm.
* We have made improvements to our Pick Up Building which is now open from 1pm to 4:30pm daily for drive up pick ups. We encourage you to place your order online or over the phone but the pick up building now accepts payments as well, so you can drive in , pick up your favorite Wollersheim products, and drive out without ever having to leave your vehicle!
* We have new limited capacities, so no groups of over 6 are allowed per Dane county.
* Wine by the glass and food will be available in the Bistro.
* Cocktails will be available in the Distillery.
* Wine Tastings and Cocktail Tastings are only available via reservation through our online ticketing system and are seated with paired snacks.
* In the interests of guests, staff, and production, tours will not be available at this time.
* Face coverings while shopping or traveling to your place
Retail Floor SupervisorCategory: HospitalityWollersheim Winery is searching for a customer service-oriented leader to join our team as a Retail Floor Supervisor. The Retail Floor Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Retail Manager and Assistant Retail Manager with the daily operations of the winery store. This includes but is not limited to opening and closing the retail store, supervising the retail floor, and training team members ...read moreContact:Phone:(608) 643-6515Fax:(608) 643-8149
Winery and Distillery Retail (Weekday Shifts Needed)Category: HospitalityWe are searching for customer service focused individuals who appreciate wine, spirits, and food to join our retail team. Individuals in this position will conduct tastings, pour wine, mix cocktails, and share wine and spirit knowledge with our customers. This position will also operate cash registers, stock merchandise, and perform routine cleaning duties. Individuals in this position have an ...read moreContact:Phone:(608) 643-6515Fax:(608) 643-8149