News & Developments
- Legislative Update - 2.10.20: ACA Taxes Get Repealed
- Legislative Update – 10.2.19: DOL Issues Final Rule For Overtime Threshold
- Legislative Update – 9.13.19: New HRA Options To Be Available In 2020
- Legislative Update – 5.31.19: PCORI Fee Due July 31st
- Legislative Update – 4.29.19: New Overtime Rule Expected To Be Official Soon
- Legislative Update – 11.2.18: ACA Penalty Notices For 2016 To Be Issued This Month
- Legislative Update – 12.5.18: IRS Extends Transition Relief And Deadlines For 2018 ACA Reporting
All information in this section is provided by Richards HR Solutions, a division of Richards Benefits & Financial Services and a provider of HR consulting and support services to organizations across southern Wisconsin for nearly 20 years.
Contact: Steve Nepstad, HR Consultant; email@example.com; 920-319-4742
Content provided is intended to provide readers with a general understanding of HR legal issues that are commonly encountered. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that information provided is up-to-date and reflective of general best practices. We are not a law firm, however, and the information we provide is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. You should seek the counsel of a licensed attorney if you need legal advice or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by the information provided in this section.